Get a HUGE leg up with your mandolin practice!
This course contains Tim's foundational scale & triad exercises for improvising (or composing) in major and minor keys.
The same exercises are taught in C major, and then repeated across all 12 major and all 12 minor keys.
The course includes a 48-page music book with accompanying slow video demonstrations of each exercise.
A total of 24 scale exercises and 24 triad exercises, each with a Close-up, High-Definition, slow-downable video example.
You will have lifetime access to all printed materials and all video lessons in this course. You can go through the class at your own pace anytime. Recommended duration is four weeks. You can return to the course at any time for the rest of your life.
This class is for mandolin players of all levels and backgrounds, ages 7 to 97 who want to...
- Understand how scales turn into triads
- Understand how scales & triads turn into effortless improvising
- Always have an effective melodic warm-up tool on hand for any of the 24 keys
- Forever access to all pre-recorded video lessons
- Forever access to all practice-along videos
- Free Downloadable PDFs of all printed materials, including ten song charts